Encouraging and supporting young faculty by providing a venue to discuss and develop accounting research that:
- Affects the way both undergraduate and graduate students are trained and educated
- Affects the practice of accounting and the use of accounting information
- Is relevant to accounting standard setters
To strengthen the bridges between accounting research, accounting education, and accounting practice.
- Annual Financial Statement Analysis and Valuation Conference
- Annual Midwest Accounting Research Conference
- Development and Maintenance of Corporate Fraud and Bankruptcy Databases