• Develop a broader “general management” perspective and understanding
of how the different areas of a business each make critical
contributions to the organization’s success.
• Enhance functional skills in economics, marketing, accounting, and finance.
• Expand managerial and leadership skills and learn to interface at higher levels of the organization.
• Acquire the latest business information to meet the fast-paced challenges of today’s competitive business environment.
• Incorporate principled thought and ethical action into all business dealings.
• Develop capacity for creative analysis skills and strategic thinking.
• Help you to prepare and make the difficult transition to an expanded leadership role within your organization
• Develop a strong network of peer professionals from outside your own industry and organizations