The Certificate in Executive Management program is offered in four modules. A discount is given to those who enroll for the complete program.
Participants can start the program with Module 1, 2, or 3. Modules 3 and 4 must be taken in the same year in order to participate in the Business Strategy Game, which spans Modules 3 and 4. The Business Strategy Game is an online business simulation that applies the learning to a simulated real-life business situation and is required in order to receive the “Certificate in Executive Management.” Participants can also register for individual modules.
NOTE: Registration due at least 30 days before the start of each module to allow the participant time to complete the reading assignments before they come to the program.
Registration fees are shown below. The fees include:
- Books, presentation materials, business cases, assessments and simulation
- Meals and refreshments
Complete Program Cost
$5,450 (reflects 10% savings over taking the modules individually)
Individual Module Costs
|I. Leadership Essentials
|II. Finance & Accounting for Non-Financial Managers
|III. Leading the Strategic Enterprise
|IV. Applied Leadership Skills
- A 10% discount is available for additional participants from any single organization.
- 10% discount for participants representing alumni firms (those that have sponsored participants in Executive Education programs in the past).
- A 20% discount applies to participants from nonprofit social services organizations.
- A 10% discount for members of the St. Joseph County (Indiana) Chamber of Commerce.
- A 15% discount will be given to participants from a Lead Organization. (See below for details on how to become a Lead Organization.)
Note: One discount per registrant may be applied.
The full fee is due prior to the start of the program.
Any cancellations made within seven days before the start of the program are subject to the full charge. Substitutions, however, made be made before the start of the program at no additional cost.
become a lead organization
Organizations which regularly plan to send multiple participants, or are seeking a deeper involvement in the design and evaluation of Certificate in Executive Management, should consider becoming a Lead Organization. Lead Organizations make a commitment to send at least two individuals in a year to the Certificate in Executive Management program. The Lead Organization is responsible for identifying the candidates from their own organization. They are also eligible to send a representative to participate in an evaluation and advisory meeting for the Certificate program that will be held annually at Notre Dame.
Benefits of becoming a Lead Organization:
- Additional discount on registration – fee of $4,632.50/person1 – a 15% discount (minimum of 2 registrations in a year)
- Participation in one-day annual evaluation and advisory review and planning session to be held at Notre Dame
- Membership in select peer network for company or organizational representative2
1Registration fees are a commitment for the year and fees for unused seats will not be refunded.
2Notre Dame reserves the right to limit the number of Lead Organizations.