refer colleagues to eil
1. Identify Executive Integral Leadership candidates.
Select candidates in your circle of friends and business contacts. Individuals who are successful leaders with 15-plus years of experience would likely benefit from Executive Integral Leadership at Notre Dame.
2. Make a Referral and Send an Email and DVD.
Fill out the form below so that each referral will receive an email signed with your full name along with the custom message that you provide. (If you have more than three referrals, you will be able to link back to this form via a confirmation email.)
Notre Dame will send your contacts a brochure and the 10-minute EIL DVD with executives’ stories of impact and change.
3. We say “Thanks!”
For each set of three referrals through the EIL Champion Program, you will receive your choice of one EIL Faculty-recommended leadership book. Choose from the following list:
- The Extraordinary Leader: Turning Good Managers into Great Leaders by John H. Zenger, Joseph Folkman
- The Empowered Manager: Positive Political Skills at Work by Peter Block
- The Heart Aroused by David Whyte
- Joy At Work: A Revolutionary Approach To Fun On The Job by Dennis W. Bakke
- Authentic Happiness: Using the New Positive Psychology to Realize Your Potential for Lasting Fulfillment by Martin Seligman
- Happiness: Lessons from a New Science by Richard Layard
- Negotiating Rationally by Max Bazerman and Margaret Neale
- Getting to Yes by Roger Fisher, William Ury, Bruce Patton
- Eat Out, Eat Right: The Guide to Healthier Restaurant Eating by Hope S. Warshaw
- Move Yourself: the Cooper Clinic Medical Director’s Guide to All the Healing Benefits of Exercise (Even a Little!) by Tedd Mitchell, Tim Church and Martin Zucker
Note: Per federal regulations, a participating EIL Champion cannot receive items valued at more than $100 per calendar year. The Notre Dame EIL Admissions committee will not take referrals into account when making decisions regarding acceptance.