All graduate students in the Mendoza College of Business agree to abide by the Graduate Academic Code of Honor prior to matriculation. The Mendoza College of Business is a community of students, faculty and administrators committed to learning, working and growing together with moral character. This community holds dear the University of Notre Dame values of honesty, integrity and honor.
The Honor Code requires that students take responsibility for establishing norms of ethical behavior. The Honor Code briefly outlines the community’s expectations and the procedures for handling actions that fail to meet those expectations. Many faculty members use their syllabi to remind students of the Honor Code and its applicability within their course.
Honor Code Expectation Summary
The Mendoza College of Business community expects all students to continually conform to standards of conduct and, at a minimum, demonstrate:
- Academic honesty and integrity;
- Honest disclosure of personal information in the admissions processes;
- Compliance with faculty requirements regarding course work;
- Respect for the program and its community of people; and,
- Respect for academic and administrative professionals.
Download the Honor Code.