|*Due to numerous requests, the Executive MBA is extending the deadline for applications to the Chicago/Michigan Ave. Campus Class of 2015 through Friday, Nov. 15.
Applications must be started by Nov. 1. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to schedule an interview.
|South Bend EMBA:
|*June 1 each year
*Applications received after a program deadline will be considered on a space-available basis with priority given to candidates who met the application deadline. For more information, please contact a member of the admissions staff at 574-631-5285 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
The following is a list of the materials needed to complete the application process.
- Completed Executive MBA application
- Official transcript(s) in sealed envelopes, one for each institution attended including transfer credits
- At least two letters of recommendation
- One- to two-page resume including activities, honors, or awards an applicant believes helpful to ensuring success in the Notre Dame Executive MBA Program
- Personal Essays
- Other supporting information or documentation that may be requested
- $100 non-refundable application fee-unless you attended a business reception---in that case the fee is waived (Please make checks payable to the University of Notre Dame.)
- Personal interview
Please contact the Assistant Director of Admissions & Student Services at 574-631-5285 to discuss the Executive MBA Program and the application process.