Kenneth R. Meyer Fellowships
Meyer Family Center for MBA Studies
A $10 million gift from Kenneth R. Meyer (’66), retired chairman and chief executive officer of Lincoln Capital Management Co., in 2010 has established a legacy of fellowships for top candidates into the Notre Dame MBA program.
Meyer’s gift and $10 million in University matching funds will support the awarding of 16 Kenneth R. Meyer Fellowships a year — eight in each Two-Year program class. The Meyer Fellowships are part of the newly established Meyer Family Center for MBA Studies, which sponsors an annual distinguished guest lecture focused on ethical business leadership. The center also participates in the ethics orientation sessions offered to all incoming MBA students.
Meyer has been a great friend to the Mendoza College for many years, and his personal example of ethical leadership is inspiring. The fellowships offered in his name will allow the Notre Dame MBA program to develop like-minded, values-driven leadership from some of the top candidates worldwide.
Learn about applying for a Kenneth R. Meyer Fellowship
2011-12 Notre Dame Kenneth R. Meyer Fellows (pictured above left to right with Kenneth R. Meyer in the middle)
- Aaron L. Backman, Manitoba, Canada, Investment track
- H. Thomas W. Briggs, Muskegon, MI, Consulting tracl
- Stephanie M. Faint, Ontario, Canada, Business Leadership track
- Kathleen E. Rossi, Naperville, IL, Consulting track
- Peng Wang, Hefei, P.R. China, Business Leadership track
- Nannan Zhang, Tianjin, P.R. China, Marketing track
- Dan Carey, Santa Rosa, CA, Business Leadership track
- Kevin Edwards, Providence, RI Business Leadership track
- Maggie Hong, Zibo, China, Consulting track
- Scott Manwaring, Naperville, IL, Consulting track
- William McDonald, Swansboro, NC, Consulting track
- Ryan Van Wagoner, Highland, UT, Investment track
- Kishore Vuyyuru, Guntur, India, Business Leadership track
- Jessica Xu, Yangzhou, China, Corporate Finance