Black Graduates in Management Club
Black Graduates in Management seeks to provide MBA students of diverse backgrounds with an opportunity to network, fellowship, and offer a service to the Notre Dame campus and surrounding community.
The Black Graduates of Management (BGM) is one of the premiere social organizations at the Mendoza School of Business. Open to anyone who would like to join, the organizational focuses on issues pertaining to students of African descent. Though a small group, the BGM is very active within the Mendoza School of Business and the Notre Dame community.
- Spearhead recruitment initiatives to increase the number of African American students in the Notre Dame MBA program
- Collaborate with the other MBA cultural clubs in order to further promote unity and diversity at the Mendoza College of Business
- Connect with the undergraduates at the University of Notre Dame and serve as mentors throughout their undergraduate careers
- Prepare current MBA students for their future careers in the business field through networking events, interview tips, and career prep workshops
- Offer our services through community projects to continue to build relationship between Notre Dame and the South Bend community.
Emmanuel Malizu, President
Stephen Hill, Vice President