MBA Consulting Club
The MBA Consulting Club is dedicated to educating its members about the consulting industry, preparing them to succeed as they begin their careers and ensuring they have the tools to learn, grow and assume leadership roles.
It’s an exciting time for MBA candidates at Notre Dame. The Mendoza College of Business is committed to earning international recognition for producing top tier business leaders. The MBA Consulting club shares this commitment to excellence and is at the forefront of Notre Dame’s efforts to produce standout consulting professionals. Our membership continues to grow as more of our students consider consulting their top career choice every day, and it’s easy to see why.
The MBA consulting club hosts guests and speakers in the industry so our students learn first hand about the opportunities and challenges a consulting career offers. The club also offers weekly case study practice to develop our members ability to think outside the box but in a structured manner. Finally, and most importantly, our graduates are providing value to the World’s successful companies.
Mission: Our mission is to make the Mendoza College of Business at the University of Notre Dame a preferred MBA Program for consulting recruiters by educating students on best practices, strategies, opportunities, and life in the consulting industry.
Scott Manwaring, President
Kevin Lange, Chief Operating Officer
Fiona Crawford, Chief Communications Officer
Vinay Kumar, Chief Financial Officer
Jason Rodrigues, Case Preparation Officer
The Mendoza College of Business
Consulting Club Chicago City Trek Fall 2010
- Marc Consentino hosts The Case-In-Point case interview seminar: Friday, August 26
- Industry Nights: Wednesday, August 31 & Thursday, Sept 1
- Mendoza College of Business Consulting Club hosts The second-year internship review panel discussion, Part I: Tuesday, September 6
- Dan Perry, Principal, SBI: Thursday, Sept 15
- Camilo Ruedas, Director, McKinsey: Friday, Sept 16
- Mendoza College of Business Consulting Club hosts The second-year internship review panel discussion, Part II: Tuesday, September 20
- Mendoza College of Business Consulting Club hosts City Trek Prep Meeting: Tuesday, September 27
- Chicago City Trek: Friday, Sept 30