Global Business Club
The MBA Global Business Club is a student-led organization that was established to provide a platform for the Notre Dame MBA to promote all aspects of doing business in a global environment.
Mission: Our mission is to make the Mendoza College of Business at the University of Notre Dame a preferred program for international recruiters by educating students on the broad array of issues related to doing business in a global organization and environment. The mission of the MBA Global Business Club shall be attained through the following activities:
- Education – We work to create more international educational opportunities for students. We also organize events specific to topics related to cross-cultural understanding.
- Careers &Internships – We work to create more international career opportunities for MBA students.
- Speakers – We organize opportunities to have business leaders speak about their careers and issues related to doing business in a global environment.
- Events – We organize events to network with those engaged in international business and to promote cultural awareness.
- Club Meetings – We have regularly scheduled club meetings to discuss club activities.
- Admissions – We support the activity of the MBA office in recruiting international students to attend the Mendoza College of Business.
- Fundraising – We raise money (in accordance with University guidelines) for events as necessary.
Sriharsha Korukonda, Vice President
Jessica Xu, Chief Financial Officer
Pulat Tillaboev VP External Affairs
Jason N Rodrigues, VP Internal Communications