Media & Entertainment Club
The ND MBA is one of the most active clubs at Notre Dame MBA, organizing several major events every year and offering students once-in-a-lifetime experiences that will surely highlight their MBA experience.
The Media & Entertainment Club is a student-run organization dedicated to increasing the awareness of all media- and entertainment-related industries and career opportunities among the Notre Dame MBA community, as well as building relationships between students, faculty, and alumni with common interests in these industries.
- Act as the focal point for all M&E related topics and interests at Notre Dame MBA
- Create programs to support career development
- Establish a forum for discussion of industry trends and relevant topics
- Attract major M&E companies to recruit at Notre Dame MBA
- Help major M&E companies appreciate the value that a Notre Dame MBA can provide
- Strengthen the M&E alumni network
- Facilitate M&E knowledge creation and dissemination
- Partner with the University’s Film, Theater and Television department to allow for learning opportunities for MBA students
- Attract students with industry experience
- Attract high profile industry speakers to campus
- Continue and enhance M&E club social activities
- Facilitate interactions between students, alumni, and industry participants through regular social events
Melanie Ratchford - President
Brett Belock - Vice President, Campus Relations
Scot McCarron - Vice President, Career Development
Jon Sawyer - Vice President, Speaker and Alumni Relations
Jason Torfin - Vice President, Events and Fundraising
Nicole Zee - Vice President, Communicationsnzee@nd.edu
Academic and Community Partners
Department of Film, Theater and Television
The primary goals of the Notre Dame Department of Film, Television, and Theater are to inspire intellectual inquiry and nurture creativity. They offer both a scholarly and a creative context for the general liberal arts student at Notre Dame as well as those students seeking intensive preparation for advanced study in these fields. The hands-on nature of our curriculum, coupled with a very high degree of student-faculty interaction, provides students with a singular educational opportunity at a university known for its teaching excellence.
Founded by Christina Glorioso '92 and Lydia Antonini '96 with support from Professor Ted Mandell from the Film, Theater, and Television Department, and the Alumni Association, the mission of iNDustry Alliance is to:
- Connect Notre Dame Alumni within the media and entertainment industries in order to support industry networking opportunities and career development for professionals.
- Foster new talent through mentoring and career development of current ND students within the entertainment and media industries.
- Strengthen the bond between the University of Notre Dame and its alumni in the entertainment and media industries.
- Give back to the community and Notre Dame through donating time, talents, and unique experiences related to entertainment, media and performing arts.
ND MBA Career Development Team
Notre Dame MBA Career Development is well positioned to help students find the right career. Industry experts, who also serve as company Relationship Managers in the major MBA hiring sectors, ensure students receive excellent counsel and are connected to the marketplace. Notre Dame MBA Career Development is unique in its commitment to meet individually with every student and help them achieve their career goals.