What does it take to lead a complex, competitive business today?
Deep knowledge of the drivers of business and the economy. Cross-functional intelligence. A broad worldview. Creativity. Heart. Judgment. Take it on.
With a keen ability to solve problems, a manager can yield dramatic organizational results. We ask our students to develop rigorous habits to systematically discover and enact solutions.
- Pursue excellence in business practices.
- Build cultures and systems that support accountability.
- Deepen knowledge of the fundamentals of business.
- Learn to view business problems as multi-dimensional carrying across functional lines.
- Be tenacious in solving problems and bringing about positive change –for stakeholders and shareholders.
- Develop and institute organizational systems that provide clear guidelines and expectations, that include ongoing training to help employees think and act ethically, and that clearly outline penalties associated with misconduct.