- Check your graduation progress system to see which requirements you still need to fulfill. Thinking about adding a minor or even a second major? Use the What If feature to see what the requirements are.
- Update your plan of study. Can't remember where you saved it? Email email@example.com and we'll send you the latest copy we have on file.
- Meet with an advisor in 101 Mendoza to discuss your options and make sure you're on track. Call 574-631-6602 to schedule an advisor appointment or just stop by 101 Mendoza. We are open for walk-ins between 8:30 pm and 4:30 pm.
- Check out the rules for overload requests and pass/fail classes on the MCOB UG tab on insideND.
- Really read the course descriptions. Don't just pick electives based on meeting times; pick something that fits well with your major, your interests, your life!
- If you can't get the classes you need, come see an advisor right away. Don't assume you'll be able to sort your schedule out over the summer. There may be a very easy fix we can help you with right now! Don't waste time wondering or worse, worrying, come see an advisor.