admissions & financial aid
The Master of Nonprofit Administration (MNA) program in the Mendoza College of Business welcomes qualified applicants who possess a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university. The following items are required for a complete application:
The Notre Dame MNA Program now offers qualified applicants the opportunity to apply for a GRE waiver. Click here for complete eligibility rules and details.
- A completed application form
- Official TOEFL or PTE Academic score report (international students only)
- A non-refundable application fee in the amount of $60.00, made payable to the University of Notre Dame
- Official academic transcripts
- A personal essay
- Two completed recommendation forms
- A current resume
- Official GRE* scores
- Though not required, we strongly encourage a personal interview with our program manager
*Note: Effective Aug. 1, 2011, the official GRE test will be revised. However, scores from GRE tests taken prior to Aug. 1, 2011 will be accepted during the yearlong rollout phase of the new exam. All GRE test scores are valid for five years from the date taken.
After Aug. 1, GRE test takers will experience a new test design that allows them to move back and forth within a section as well as other changes. Applicants who test in August or September 2011 will save 50 percent on their test fee.
And if you would like to take the GRE revised General Test, there's high demand for testing in August and September 2011 due to the special discount offer. Register now at ets.org/gre.
Who should apply?
- Individuals interested in a nonprofit service career
- Individuals completing full-time volunteer commitments
- Nonprofit professionals seeking advanced education
- Professionals in religiously affiliated organizations
- Minimum of two years post undergraduate nonprofit work or volunteer experience
- Commitment to a nonprofit service career