The Career Center provides career-related support to Notre Dame students through a variety of programs and services, including career counseling, self-assessment, and workshops designed to broaden their prospective career scope. Whatever your career goals, you will benefit from the Career Center’s helpful advice in resume writing, interviewing, and job search skills.
- Access to Career Center Recruiting Website (GoIRISH)
- Individual Counseling and Advising
- Collaborative Programs with other Departments and Offices
- Access to Alumni Databases and other Network Resources
- Mock/Practice Interview Sessions
- Support for Academic and Non-Academic Careers
- Dossier/Credential Services
M.S. in Accountancy graduates have secured positions at Deloitte LLP; Ernst & Young; KPMG; Intel; PricewaterhouseCoopers; True Partners; RSM McGladrey; BDO Seidman; Crowe Horwath; Brady Ware; Aon Corporation; GE; Ford Motor Company; Credit Suisse First Boston; J.P. Morgan; Lockheed Martin; Moss Adams; Cargill; IRS; Hill, Barth and King LLC and other nationally recognized firms.