Students in the Master of Science in Business program will work with counselors in the Notre Dame Career Center to connect with employers, recruiters and alumni to cultivate new and exciting career opportunities. The center’s dedicated staff will support and assist you with your career development in the following ways:
- Career Fairs, both on-campus and off-campus
- Workshops (resume writing, career fair preparation, job search strategies, interview skills, and many more)
- GoIrish, the Career Center’s primary recruiting database, including both on-campus and off-campus interviewing opportunities
- Career Search, Career Shift, and other online tools that allow you to search for companies and jobs by industry, location, size and other factors
- Focus, the Harrison Assessment, and other online career exploration and self-assessment instruments
Career Center staff members are also developing a Summer course specifically for MSB students, "Career and Job Search Methods," to allow you to jumpstart the career development process. The course is designed to provide MSB students with the tools to manage their career throughout their lifetime. It not only addresses the planning process necessary to start the job search, but also incorporates specific assistance in such areas as resume writing, interview preparation and skills, networking, and other tactics.