The Notre Dame Executive MBA programs in Chicago and South Bend will award up to eight fellowships, each ranging from $10,000 to $20,000, for new students entering the program. The John Cardinal O’Hara Society (JCOS) and J.A. Bernel Fellowship awards will be determined based on a combined review of merit and need for each candidate who applies for a fellowship. The fellowships are funded with money provided by Notre Dame Executive MBA alumni specifically for this purpose.
To be considered, fellowship candidates must submit a completed application to the Notre Dame Executive MBA program, apply for financial aid through the University's Financial Aid Office and complete the Fellowship Application. Acceptance into the program is a requirement to receive a fellowship award. Also, award recipients must maintain a cumulative 3.25 GPA to remain eligible. Fellowships will be awarded in two rounds, a priority round and a final round. Those applicants who have completed their applications by the priority deadline will receive first consideration for fellowship awards..
The fellowship deadlines are:
- Priority Consideration – April 1
- Applications accepted until June 1
- Priority Consideration – September 1
- Applications accepted until November
- To be considered, fellowship candidates must:
- Submit a completed program application to the Notre Dame Executive MBA program, and
- Download, complete, sign and mail or fax in the Fellowship Application. Fellowship decisions will not be made prior to a program application being submitted. Acceptance into the program is necessary to receive a fellowship award. Completed Executive MBA Fellowship Application Form with essay response should be either mailed to:
||University of Notre Dame
Mendoza College of Business
Stayer Center for Executive Education - Admissions
300 Stayer Center
Notre Dame, IN 46556
email scanned applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
fax application to EMBA Admissions at 574-631-6783.
Adobe Acrobat Reader (free plugin): http://get.adobe.com/reader/
Award decisions are made no later than two weeks prior to the start of orientation and will be communicated by letter.
For each fellowship award, an equal portion of the total fellowship amount will be distributed at the start of each progression. Award recipients must maintain a cumulative 3.25 GPA to remain eligible.
Competition for fellowships is expected to be intense, and not all qualified candidates will receive awards. For more information, contact a member of the admissions staff at (574) 631-5285, or via e-mail at email@example.com.