Notre Dame Executive MBA Career Management Services and Resources include the following:
Vision and Assessment:
- Tools to assist you in the internal work of your search, identifying your values, motivators, skills and career interest
- Understanding your value-add and developing a personal marketing plan for your unique "brand"
Career Management Coaching:
- Career coaching, career management advising and career search are available by phone and in person by appointment.
Executive Resume Review:
- Executive resume assistance to ensure your resume highlights the scope and depth of your experience
- Tailoring your resume to describe the expertise you have developed throughout your career and communicate a compelling reason for the prospective employer to need and want your services
- Help with behavioral, case, and fit interviews
- Help with performance review conversations and internal interviews
- Mock interviews
Executive MBA Job Board and Resume Referral Service
(available to self-funded students only or with permission from sponsors):
- Notre Dame MBA Career Connections, a resume database and job posting system, allows for top companies to have access to your credentials
- Assistance with using online networking sites, i.e. LinkedIn.com, Facebook.com, TheLadders.com
Alumni Networking through IrishOnline:
- EMBA students have immediate access to IrishOnline, the Notre Dame alumni database, one of the most powerful alumni networks in the world
- Strategies for developing, connecting, retaining, and strengthening or enhancing your network.
Virtual Career Resource Center:
- All EMBA students are given access to an industry leader in Virtual Career Success Centers that will provide them with access to company and career management resources, tools, and guidance
- Takes the best assessments, resume and cover letter development tools, search strategies and research databases integrated into one online portal
- Provides 24/7 access in a flexible, easy to use format
- Extended access to proprietary research tools that would be either cost-prohibitive or impossible to use without a subscription