Global Business Club
The MBA Global Business Club is a student-led organization that was established to provide a platform for the Notre Dame MBA to promote all aspects of doing business in a global environment.
Mission: Our mission is to make the Mendoza College of Business at the University of Notre Dame a preferred program for international recruiters by educating students on the broad array of issues related to doing business in a global organization and environment. The mission of the MBA Global Business Club shall be attained through the following activities:
- Education – We work to create more international educational opportunities for students. We also organize events specific to topics related to cross-cultural understanding.
- Careers &Internships – We work to create more international career opportunities for MBA students.
- Speakers – We organize opportunities to have business leaders speak about their careers and issues related to doing business in a global environment.
- Events – We organize events to network with those engaged in international business and to promote cultural awareness.
- Club Meetings – We have regularly scheduled club meetings to discuss club activities.
- Admissions – We support the activity of the MBA office in recruiting international students to attend the Mendoza College of Business.
- Fundraising – We raise money (in accordance with University guidelines) for events as necessary.
Carol Mekala, President
Evita Guinto, Vice President
Nicole Zee, Chief Financial Officer
Kathy Fan, VP, External Affairs
David Jensen, VP, Internal Communications