American Marketing Association
Open To All Students!
Just last week Notre Dame officially became affiliated with the AMA (American Marketing Association) and now has its own collegiate chapter http://www.marketingpower.com/Community/collegiate/Pages/default.aspx. For those of you that are AMA members please look into joining the Notre Dame collegiate chapter - there's no extra fee. For those of you who are not yet members of the AMA, now's the time to join!
The AMA provides you with the following:
- Find new job opportunities and post company openings through the AMA Career Center.
- Develop new skills through an extensive series of Best Practices articles and Webcasts.
- Tap into ROI enhancing tools through the Academic, Marketer/Reseacher and Collegiate resources.
- Track trends in the marketing profession through a variety of AMA member publications.
- Subscribe to a complimentary personalized newsletter and the AMA members-only Marketing Matters newsletter.
- Keep networking skills up-to-date by searching the AMA Member Roster, an exclusive AMA member benefit.
- Post company information or search for marketing services suppliers in the M-Guide, the AMA's Marketing Services Directory.
The AMA is a huge resource that thousands of marketing professionals are a part of, and now you have the opportunity to join through Notre Dame's collegiate chapter!
If you have any questions regarding signing up for the AMA please feel free to email Lauren Elliot email@example.com or Nicole Navas firstname.lastname@example.org.